http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

IT's Ok Thursday

 
I Can't believe it's only Thursday! What a long week it has been this week! Oh well only one more day to go and the weekend is here! Happy to link up today for It's ok Thursdays!
 
It's ok...  That I'm sitting here in bed at 1:00 in the morning listening to my husband SNORE because I can't sleep! Work should be fun today with no sleep!
 
It's ok... That my wonderful husband forgot to put the towels in the dryer like asked and now they smell of mildew! Thank God for pinterest for letting me in on the secret of how to remove mildew smell from your clothes. For all of you who don't know all you do is wash them with one to two cups of white vinegar with no fabric softener in HOT water. Run the washer a second time with detergent NO fabric softener then put in dryer! I tried it and it actually works.
 
 
It's ok... That I think this is totally funny and hope that I can NEVER relate no matter how old I get!
 
 
It's ok... That I text this to my Mom last night and haven't heard back! Hope she didn't take it the wrong way but I happen to agree!
 
 

It's ok... That my daughter has her last driving class today then she can get her drivers permit! Oh how I feel old! Just another stepping stone to them getting older. It seems like just yesterday when she was nervous to start middle school and now she is in high school! It's kind of scary how fast they grow right before your very own eyes!
 
 
It's ok... That I totally want this tank! It truly is me, well maybe not the classy part. lol
 
 
It's ok... That I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping. That is on my to do list this weekend I'm 70% done so it should be a piece of cake!
 
It's ok... That we have had our hot tub for over two weeks now and still have not be able to use it! The electrician is coming over today to get it all hooked up so hopefully all goes well and my fat ass will be sitting in it tomorrow!
 
It's ok... That nothing pisses me off more than those people who look down upon you because you have tattoos! Let me say one thing those who judge are going to be judged to one day and it's not going to be pretty! I have 6 tattoos and am thinking about getting one more!
 
 
And last but not least it's totally ok that a coffee from star bucks can make my day! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday and an even better Friday!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful! You def don't look old enough to have a teenage daughter ;)

    New follower!
    Shia
    http://worldaccordingtoshia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that cartoon cracked me up!! People that judge people because of tattoos suck! I love mine and want more!
    I am a new follower and I can't wait to read more!
    http://footballandrainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you more everyday!! Starbucks and tattoos rock!! AND yes the funny ad about taking back the EX is awesome but probably didnt go over well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The EX thing cracked me up! I am sure your mom is ignoring you! ha! Oh, that tank is SO you and you are classy too! :)~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! And your daughter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica...hey stranger. Finally starting to come out from under. I have 10 orders to mail finish and mail tomorrow and then I can relax and get back to my Christmas. You gotta check out my new look. I haven't really been able to post anything of merit cuz so busy, but I think it turned out pretty good. I need your address ASAP. Email it to me.

    ReplyDelete