Today I'm linking up with Becky over at Reinventing The Ordinary! What a great idea for a link up! I've been looking forward to it all month!! Make sure to check out Becky's blog it is awesome and she happens to be one of my favorite blogs to follow!!
Meet the youngest of the three. This here is Greeley better known as KUJO lol! She thinks she can kill anyone and anything that gets in her way! She would be the perfect dog if I could get her 100% Potty trained. I'm all ears for suggestions!
This doll is my Fergie and boy does she have a personality! She loves to do summer salts all the time! I love me some Fergie!
And last but not least meet Ella! She is little miss thing and walks around like she is a princess! She thinks she is a lap dog and loves to hold hands and cuddle!
Well those are my three fur babies and I love all of them the same and would do anything for these guys!
* It's ok that I am totally excited to go see my niece today in Georgia!! My sister asked me last week If I wanted to fly to Georgia to surprise my niece for her 21st birthday and my husband said I should go for it! We fly out today at 6:15 P.M from DIA and I can't wait!!! She has no idea I'm coming she is going to FREAK!!
Me and my SIS!!
* It's ok that I went to a Pom Pom meeting Monday with my daughter to find out about how try outs work and at the same time found out that it will cost approx $860.00 for her to be on the squad!!! YES $860.00... I almost fell over! She is so sweet and told me if we couldn't afford it she would understand! Tears fell out of my eyes! I told her let's focus on getting on the team and worry about the rest when we cross that bridge! I love my daughter so much. She is so beautiful INSIDE AND OUT!
* It's ok that I am so happy I put my humming bird feeders out even though my friends told me it was too early! I had 3 of them feeding off of it this weekend! Glad I didn't listen to them.
* It's ok that I have not been able to get my butt out of bed before work once this week to work out but have worked out every day after work! It doesn't matter when you work out as long as you work out right?
* And last but not least It's totally ok that lastnight instead of workig out like I mentioned I chose to go with my husband to Freddys Burgers for dinner!! And It was GOOD!!
Thanks for stopping by guys! What's ok with you today?
Well Prom is all over with! All the preparation and planning and it's over in the blink of an eye. Josh said they had so much fun! He started his day with washing my car so it would be nice and clean. I was informed I was not allowed to drive it after it was washed! :>)
Talor's parents came over and we took pictures at our house then we all went to this beautiful park to finish the picture taking! I managed to hold all the tears in until they drove off then cried like a baby! Josh took her to this really nice restaurant. After dinner he called me to check in and proceeded to tell me that when he asked for the check the waiter told him that someone in the restaurant paid for their meal!! Can you believe that? I could not believe how awesome that was! It was a nice reminder that there are still decent people out there in the world! I tend to forget that in the business I'm in. Needless to say they had an amazing time and he got them and my car back in one piece!
Ok so lastnight was the BEST book club night ever! I have the worlds greatest FRIENDS! The book we were discussing was 50 Shades Of Grey and man was it hot in there! lol lol.. We ate, drank, laughed A LOT, drank, discussed the book, drank and made a video! I woke up this morning already looking forward to the next book club!!!
Me and My BFF getting photo bombed by my girlfriend Jenn.
The Three Amigas...
Ok so here is the story on this picture! At book club my girlfriends were talking about "Breading" I had no idea what that was. Well this is what it is! LMAO!!
Yes It's finally Thursday and I'm ready for one of my favorite link ups!!
It's ok that I am super excited to see The Lucky One this weeked with Zac Efron! I love me some Efron..
It's ok that my Son is super excited for Prom this Saturday and I am so nervous because I opened my big mouth and told him he can take my MUSTANG!!! What was I thinking?
It's ok that I let my daughter talk me into buying her tickets to go see One Direction in concert on July 13 of 2013... Who sells tickets that early?? She is so excited and LOVES THEM!
It's ok that driving to work last week while jamming to my tunes a huge rock hit my wind shield! OUTCH!!!
It's ok that I caved in and gave my son my credit card last night so he can go get gas in his truck and buy himself some shorts! He sitll doesn't have a J O B!!!
And last but not least it is OK that I had major ROAD RAGE this morning when this lady almost ran into me because she was focusing on plucking her eyebrows yes plucking her eyebrows while driving rather than paying attention to the road!
Oh my gosh I am getting so frustrated with trying and trying to loose weight and seeing NO results.. No I'm not dieting but I don't eat much anyway and what I do eat I do focus on trying to eat the good stuff. I eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning, an apple with peanut butter for snack and usually tuna for lunch! Ok I do have several Diet Cokes in between but that has no calories so not going there!
Exercise???? Yes well kind of!! I was doing sit ups every night but my neck started hurting so I quit! I was working out every morning at 5:00 but saw no results so quit! I still do my 4lb hula hoop every night though! I work all day and the last thing I want to do when I get home is work out! My husband tells me I expect results too soon and if I keep on going and be patient I WILL SEE RESULTS!!! So starting Monday I am NOT GOING TO GIVE UP!! I am going to get my butt out of bed every morning at 5:00 a.m and do my Hip Hop Abs.. This is how I feel for now though!!!
Today I got a Message from Morgan telling me she nominated this award to me I was so excited about it.
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself !
I Nominate: 1. Monica has the most adorable blog and is so much fun to read.
2.Annabelleis a true Carolina Country Girl who is so fun to chat with.
3.Jazmineis the real deal. So easy to open up to about personal things that may be happening in your life. She gives great advise and has a way of making you feel better on a real down day!
4.Laurais a beautiful wife, mother of 3 and a friend. She has an amazing sense of humor and I just love corresponding with her. 5.EAnd last but not least E she is a very smart, beautiful Army wife and dog mom who enjoys life and loves to laugh!
5 Random facts about me are...
1. I love all animals but specially dogs! I would adopt all of them if I could!
2. I hate people who judge a book by it's cover! Everyone is beautiful in their own way!
3. My favorite dinner is Pizza and Beer! Yes I am a very cheap date lol..
4. I'm sleeping with the boss! Oh did I forget to mention he is my husband? lol lol..
5. I have the Best Friends a girl could ever ask for. I wouldn't trade them in for all the money in the world and if you 've been following my blog you all know how skinny my piggy bank is!
This was awesome! Thank you again Morgan for awarding me! I can't wait to check out what my nominee's 5 facts are!
* It's ok that I absoutly love the new song BOYFRIEND by Justin Bieber I listen to it every morning going to work while singing into my pretend microphone!
* It's ok to have 3 dogs and still want another one even though I know that 4 would put me into the looney bin!
* It's ok to live paycheck to paycheck there is never a lot of money left over but thank God there is always enough to pay for food and the bills!!
* It's ok that I left my husband alone after we ate on Easter Sunday so we could all go see the Titanic in 3D!! It was awesome!!!
* It's ok that my dog just ate a scab from my cold scores on my lip and I asked my husband if he thought she was going to be ok and he says " I'm sure she will be fine she just might get ass Herpes!! Lol lol sometimes that man just kills me with his sense of humor!
* It's ok that I am super excited for date night with hubby Friday night. Dinner and a movie with no kids!!! We are going to go see American Reunion I heard it was hilarious!
* It's ok that I will NEVER ACT MY AGE!! I will always have that wild and crazy side that has to come out on a daily basis!! My friends love that about me!! My husband not so much!! Lol lol
Holy smokes its Thursday already??? What a difference from last week!!
MUCH MUCH BETTER WEEK!!!
* That I hate all the singers on American idol that my daughter loves and that we always end up fighting at the end of the show!! Lol teenagers????
* That I look forward to this dam link up every week!! What is wrong with me?
* That I secretly want to get my fiends together to join another bowling league! A few of them would NEVER GO FOR IT!
* That I've had not ONE but TWO glasses of wine every night this week! I so look forward to my adult beverage after a long day at work!!
* That I'm going out with all my friends and their husbands Friday night and my husband doesn't want to go so IM GOING SOLO!!AND IM HAVING FUN!!!
* That my son is taking his girlfriend to her Senior Prom in TWO weeks and I still have not rented his tux!!! On my to do list this weekend!
* That my friends husbands are actually CALLNG me and THANKING me for picking out the book " 50 shades of grey" for our book club to read for the month!! They are happy men if you know what I mean!! Lol lol
* That I have cold sores growing under my nose because I sat out on my deck last weekend and forgot to put SUN SCREEN on and fried my face!! I should know better!