http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary to me!


To many people this is Election Day! To me it's something way more. 20 years ago today Steve asked me to marry him and spend the rest of our lives together! We have been through so much together it's not even funny. Let me tell you friends marriage is one of the hardiest yet most rewarding things you will ever go through in your life! I would be a liar if I told you its been a walk in the park! In all reality there has been days that I didn't think our marriage was going to make it! Steve may or may not be my soul mate but he is the love of my life and I took a vowel to love him for better or for worse and I will do everything in my power to do just that! Happy (sort of) Anniversary baby!






Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. 20 years is AMAZING! Congratulations on quite an accomplishment lady.
    Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I'm still a newlywed but I agree, marriage is hard work. But, more than worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Marriage is definitely hard work but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! You're right-marriage is tough, but when it's great, it's GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary!! The 6th was also my birthday :) Great day right? ;)

    ReplyDelete