http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Hump Day!!


Thank God the week is almost over for crying out loud!! Why can't we work Saturday and Sunday and be off Monday-Friday??? Lately my weekends have been pretty boring so I'm really looking forward to this weekend! We actually have plans for once! Date night with hubby Friday night, Dinner and a Movie. Sunday we are taking the kids to an Avalanche game! I am so excited for more reasons than one! Its actually going to be just the four of us! It never fails that whenever we plan something either our daughters friend or son's girlfriend joins us, but NOT THIS TIME.. Hope everyone is having a great Hump Day...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling when others add to the equation! I love the 'just the four of us' too, times. But you're right - it's often hard to arrange. Have a great foursome fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend lady! I'm so glad today is Friday. This week has sucked and i'm ready to chill and drink lots of wine.

    ReplyDelete