http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Random Shit.....

So Happy almost 4th of July everyone!! This us usually my favorite holiday but with all the fires going on in our State they have made all fireworks illegal! As a matter of fact most of the firework displays have been canceled! Very understandable but still puts a big ass damper on the Holiday.. Lucky me because I was actually going to try this! lol...


I am so sick and tired of my auto correct on my phone! I would turn it off but my spelling is so bad that might actually be worse!!



Funny and a true story! So my husband hired this new guy over the phone. His name is Matt and I have been drooling over him since yesterday! He looks just like Ashton Kutcher!


I mean JUST LIKE HIM!! Anyway we had this guy come in to fill out an application this morning( he was HOT too) and as he was filling out his application I was telling my friend Jen (She hadn't met Matt yet) how HOT Matt was and how I couldn't get over him being so Beautiful.. I was telling her how I set it up so he had to come back into the office so she could see him! I went on and on and on... After about 20 minutes of me telling her how amazing this guy was the guy filling out the application handed it to me and left! I gave it to Jen and continued with my lusting! Jen looks at me with tears in her eyes laughing so hard! I said "what the hell are you laughing at?" She said " That guy that was filling out the application is MATT'S BROTHER!!" Oh my gosh I just wanted to DIE!!! I'm pretty sure he heard EVERYTHING! Why me????

So I am now Tweeting and I have no idea what I am doing so If any of you want to follow me on Twitter to laugh at my ass your more than welcome!!! I will figure out how to put it on my blog someday real soon! As always thanks for reading guys! Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!



5 comments:

  1. This post is awesome!!! Yes he is honest to god Ashtons twin! When I realized that was "Ashtons" brother I don't think I have laughed that hard in a really long time. Like literally my legs wouldn't work just fell over bahahaha! That picture with the firework in that persons ass...Ouch! That is all I can say about that! Welcome to twitter my friend and ill see you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You crack me up! Happy Fourth Mon! What is your name on Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't lie, that was soo you in that first picture! Oh to be a fly on the wall when you and Jen were cracking up about seeing an Ashton twin! I seriously can't wait to get to CO! Would it be bad of me to ditch my family and pretend to be part of yours for the week? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hilarious that it was his brother. Such luck you have! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes... Monica this is Blogger and I'm afraid we're going to have to put you in a time out. We just can't allow these four letter words on our family friendly blogs. You are hereby put on suspension for one week and cannot post until you agree to conform to our strict guidelines. And please refrain in the future for putting pictures of yourself ... like the one with the firecracker in your...well I just can't say it....you are very lovely...but ... my goodness golly . If you need direction or examples of quality blogs ... you can check out reinventing the ordinary. This blog is a prime example of good taste and creativity. Thank you for your support ... and may the odds be ever in your favor.

    ReplyDelete