http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's ok Thursday!!



It's ok that I use my text message on my cell phone for a spell check! I'm a horrible speller!


It's ok that I always have to hit the bottom button on pinterest that says "SEE MORE PINS" which causes me to be on pinterest for HOURS!! Im serious when I say HOURS!




It's ok that my Mustang (my pride and joy) is way over due on its oil change! That's on my to do list this weekend.




 
It's ok that I would hang out with my friends EVERYDAY IF I COULD.



It's ok that I sometimes want to strangle my husband! There are days it seems like we are from different planets!


It's ok that I wore flip flops last weekend and still have not painted my toe nails! That too is on my to do list this weekend!!!

It's ok that I left the house is such a bad mood this morning! Woke up and I could not open the I- Photo on my Mac. It said I needed to re- install a program which I did and it screwed everything else up after I did that! My husband says I probably need an update. Yeah an update that Apple will probably charge me HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR... Oh yeah did I forget to mention that my I- Phone is screwed up too! When I get text's it doesn't come through as anyones names so if I don't know the 100's of contacts in my phone by memory I have no idea who the hell is texting me! All ring tone are screwed up! Guess what the problem is??  A SOFTWARE UPDATE! lol go figure. There is good that came out of this morning!!!!! I left the house and felt so bad for taking it out on my family that I had to text all three of them to apologize for me being is such a rotton mood! They are so amazing. All three of them said it was OK and that they UNDERSTAND  and LOVE me More than anything in this world! WOW talk about an eye opener. I am so Thankful for God giving me such a wonderful family!!

Sorry for the venting! I feel much better now! : > )

4 comments:

  1. Lol I'm on pinterest all day at work. It got blocked for a day and then I came back to work on Monday and it was available. YAY!!

    Hey I just painted my toenails this weekend. We've only had 2 days where it was super nice which was tuesday & wednesday and now its freezing outside. SAD!!!

    Your kids are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH gosh Pinterest is going to make me jobless soon I know it!
    Thats great that they were so forgiving, sometimes you just have a crap morning and only your family can make it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally do the text message spell check from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete