http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's ok Thursday!



Good Morning Everyone!!! I just love It's ok
Thursdays..

It's ok..

That that I still have not had my oil change in my car. This weekend for sure.

That I am running a 5K this Sat and have not trained once! My frineds are going to kick my butt.

I have book club tonight and for the first time I have not read the entire book! I'm half way.

That I'm broke all the time. It's going to pick up at work soon I can feel it.

That I'm always the life of the party and my husband HATES to party! Opposites really do attract.

That's it for now! Have a Great day Everyone.


6 comments:

  1. So true about the opposites attract! I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opposites def attract! Good luck with your 5K!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think I will get my but kicked in 5K's when I don't train, the adrenaline will get you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't read anything on a schedule. I like to read when I feel like it, so I'm really bad at book clubs. Are you *supposed to be* reading anything good?? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! Your 5K is this weekend?! You'll be great. Use that energy from all the people around you. I hope you'll post about it next week.
    You should share your book club read on here, too. I'm always looking for more books to read. I'm the kind of person, though, that has to be grabbed from the beginning or I don't find myself wanting to read the whole book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the 5k! You are so right on the opposites attract!

    ReplyDelete