http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, April 30, 2012


Today I'm linking up with Becky over at Reinventing The Ordinary! What a great idea for a link up! I've been looking forward to it all month!! Make sure to check out Becky's blog it is awesome and she happens to be one of my favorite blogs to follow!!

Meet the youngest of the three. This here is Greeley better known as KUJO lol! She thinks she can kill anyone and anything that gets in her way! She would be the perfect dog if I could get her 100% Potty trained. I'm all ears for suggestions!



This doll is my Fergie and boy does she have a personality! She loves to do summer salts all the time! I love me some Fergie!

And last but not least meet Ella! She is little miss thing and walks around like she is a princess! She thinks she is a lap dog and loves to  hold hands and  cuddle!
Well those are my three fur babies and I love all of them the same and would do anything for these guys!

3 comments:

  1. OMG... Greeley you remind me of another feisty yorkie that thinks he can lick anybody. And Miss Ella....I love the hat. Every family needs a diva. I'll have to come up with some matching collars for a family photo. You look like you should be stately and I don't know...Brittish. You must be carrying a purse...Fergie...you are a stunner too. You look like the laid back one...but what are summer salts? Thank you so much for linking up with us. Did you get to see Blake's brother? It was hard getting them both in the picture together. The first day I used treats...but that just got them crazy...the second day...they were ready for their close ups....only they wouldn't sit too close together. Talk at ya soon. Nice to meet all you gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some adorable puppies! I am stopping by from the Puppy Link Up!

    ReplyDelete