* It's ok that I am totally excited to go see my niece today in Georgia!! My sister asked me last week If I wanted to fly to Georgia to surprise my niece for her 21st birthday and my husband said I should go for it! We fly out today at 6:15 P.M from DIA and I can't wait!!! She has no idea I'm coming she is going to FREAK!!
Me and my SIS!!
* It's ok that I went to a Pom Pom meeting Monday with my daughter to find out about how try outs work and at the same time found out that it will cost approx $860.00 for her to be on the squad!!! YES $860.00... I almost fell over! She is so sweet and told me if we couldn't afford it she would understand! Tears fell out of my eyes! I told her let's focus on getting on the team and worry about the rest when we cross that bridge! I love my daughter so much. She is so beautiful INSIDE AND OUT!
* It's ok that I am so happy I put my humming bird feeders out even though my friends told me it was too early! I had 3 of them feeding off of it this weekend! Glad I didn't listen to them.
* It's ok that I have not been able to get my butt out of bed before work once this week to work out but have worked out every day after work! It doesn't matter when you work out as long as you work out right?
* And last but not least It's totally ok that lastnight instead of workig out like I mentioned I chose to go with my husband to Freddys Burgers for dinner!! And It was GOOD!!
Thanks for stopping by guys! What's ok with you today?