* It's ok that I totally thought today was Friday! Talk about a shocker when I found out it was only Thursday. The only good thing about that is I didn't miss this link up!
* It's ok that we put our pool up last Saturday because it was in the mid 80's then snowed on Monday! I was freaking out that the pump was going to freeze! It didn't so it is ok.. That's Colorado for you!!
* It's ok that I haven't seen my Best Friends in weeks! I was able to have lunch with my soul sister Amy yesterday!
and tomorrow night dinner and drinks with my other home girl Lynne! I can't wait..
* It's ok that my daughter didn't make the Pom squad! Life is full of disappointment's! It's all part of growing up...
* It's ok that I'm suppose to be living on a budget but bought more concert tickets! I'm now going to see Nickelback, One Direction (bought for my daughter) and the latest concert is Train at Red Rocks! Red Rocks is the most amazing place to go to a concert! It's this big out door venue literally in a rock cave!
* It's ok that my husband planned this wonderful trip up to the mountains this weekend to scope out new camping spots for us and the weather forecast is SNOW!!! I am so over the snow I just want to SCREAM..... I told him we will have a good time no matter what the weather forecast is..
Well guys' that all I got! Hope everyone has a good rest of the week and a wonderful weekend..