I can't believe it is Thursday already and I'm just one day away from a 3 day weekend!! YEAH..
So shall we start?
* That it is official that as of yesterday I have two kids in high school! Wow where did the time go? I am so Proud of my daughter she is a straight A Student and has a heart of GOLD! She is the type of girl who won't let anyone eat by them selves in the lunch room!
* That I was jamming out to the commodores this morning and decided I want to be a brick house!! I want to be mighty mighty and let it all hang out lol..
* That for the first time in 7 years I had to miss watching the Thunder Birds fly after the Air Force graduation! They are so amazing to watch!
* That my husband is going to see Van Halen in concert tonight without me! He deserves a night out. He works so hard to provide for us it's not even funny! I hope he has a blast but still misses me a little..
* That our home didn't appraise for what we were hoping for but we are still going to be able to re finance and save some money! That is if I quite shopping.
That's all I got for now guy's! Have to go meet a good friend for lunch..