http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Monday, October 1, 2012

Bronco Game!


This pretty much sums up how I feel today! I just hate Mondays! On a lighter note I had the best weekend ever! Hung out with hubby Friday night, hung out with my dearest friends Saturday night! Then Sunday came and oh my gosh was it amazing!!! My nephew and I went to the Bronco game and watched them kick the Raiders Ass.. We couldn't have asked for better weather or better seats! We has so much fun together and was able to talk about EVERYTHING! God I love that kid!!




Go Broncos!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad he got out to a game.
    On another note....we play you next week so i wont be saying Yeah!! Have a good week Mon! I feel like that today too! Mondays! Blech! Is it bad that I work one day and am going to ask the girl that relieves me to come in early yet again? I am a loser LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you and Tyler getting to go to a game! Go Broncos! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that he got to go out to a game! He looks like he is doing so much better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend as well! I'm glad you and your nephew had a good time at the game, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete