http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, October 25, 2012



Wow!!! It's Thursday already! I can't believe this week is almost over! Thank God! So shall we begin?

It' ok... That I don't have the perfect marriage and that we are complete opposites. We've been married for almost 20 years so we must be doing something right even though sometimes it feels like were not.

It's ok... That I manage to wreck not one but two of our cars last weekend! I didn't clear the garage and drove the mirror of our diesel Truck right into it! That was Friday then Saturday at Dairy Queen I drove my mustang right into the side of the curb and scratched the shit out of my $250.00 dollar rim!! Hello what the hell was I thinking? At least that's what my husband said! My response was "SHIT HAPPENS" LOL LOL...

It's ok... That today I am getting another Tattoo and letting our 17 year old son get one with us! After Tyler's accident he wanted all of us to get the words Strength and Courage tattooed! I always told my son that he couldn't get a tattoo until he was 18 but because of the situation and the meaning behind the tattoo I'm letting him get it 5 months early! I have to admit I am very nervous about it...

It's ok... That I bumped into the lady that I gave my Yorkie to and while she was telling me how great Greeley was doing I cried like a dam baby! I felt like a complete IDIOT... I just love and miss that dog so much!

It's ok... That it actually brightens up my day every time I get a comment from one of you sweeties! My real friends don't really get it and actually give me shit for blogging but I don't care I just love it!














Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Your marriage isn't perfect?? LOL - hate the liars that say theirs is. It shouldn't be perfect - but it should work - and YOURS obviously does!!!

    I think it's awesome that you are letting your son get a tattoo! Seventeen is old enough and he isn't getting a skull on his forearm - he's getting a tribute tattoo and that's awesome!

    I know you miss your little baby! But see - she is doing great!!

    Enjoy the rest of your week - and quit damaging your cars!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am opposites of my husband too. i think it's supposed to be that way!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  3. completely okay to cry over missing your dog! They become part of the family! and i agree with helene.. opposites definitely works in a marriage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say HOORAY for tattoos! My parents took my brother to get one when he was 16!

    And take it easy on your cars!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After 20 years, yes, I would say you're doing something right! Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the opposite of my husband too and it works out wonderful for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So yeah... your comment on my blog totally reeled me in. We would be great friends in real life I'm sure!! Yay for more ink! I am overdue! Excited you found me so I could find you! XOXOXOOX

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica Monica Monica, Ok after today you're definitely my sister from another mother! I backed my car out of my garage and took off my side mirroe, scratched the side of my truck and damaged the metal to the door opener. Very expensive OOPs!
    Dogs are part of the family no matter what. Your tears are understandable.
    My honey and i have some rip-roaring arguments at least every 3 weeks. But at the end of the day he's my heart and soul and couldnt imagine my life without him.
    You know how i feel about tattoos! They're cheap and disgusting and no one should mark their bodies no matter how old they are. Bahhahahahha ( i so wish i was there to get mine with you).
    Hugs Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how honest you are! It gets a little annoying seeing so many women post about their "oh so perfect" marriages. Keep it up, girl! And good luck with the tattoo, post pics when you and your family get them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the tattoo, I love the idea -I have two myself. Hope Tyler is doing well!

    ReplyDelete