http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life and it's ups and downs





Good morning Guy's or should I say Morning cause I don't feel there is any good in it these days! I usually look at the glass as being half way full but it's getting tougher and tougher everyday to keep that mentality! Do you ever stop and think that there has to be more to life than this? I have been thinking that over and over again for months! I do believe that God wont give you anything you can't handle but something better give soon! It's so depressing to watch the news and hear about all the child abductions, Fires, unemployment, earthquakes, shootings and poverty! Having to see your family go through some major life changes is sometimes unbearable. I keep telling myself to keep my faith and keep my head up and things will get better and hopefully they do! I guess I've have a few more Downs than Ups these days and I'm really looking forward to it being the other way around!













Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh Chica, i'm sorry you're not feeling your sassy self! You know what? It's ok to have your down days. Every day cant be rainbows and unicorns ,Right? I was in a funk a few weeks ago and let myself think about all the sad things in my life and around me. It's not good to watch the news. :)
    Have some wine and love on your family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep your head up lady and keep on being a good person and things will turn around soon, I just know they will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch the news unless I have to, which it less than five times a year. It saddens me to see and hear all of the horrible things that go on in this sick world we live in. I'm not trying to keep myself from the real things in life, I just want to focus on things in my life and not every where else. (if that makes sense) I hope this get better your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of strength and positive thoughts your way!!!!!! Yeah, the news never focuses on anything happy and uplifting, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hang in there!! you can handle whatever comes your way...cause you have to! and all of life we cannot control, we cannot control people, the weather, events....we can only control our reaction to these things,,and that is what is empowering!

    ReplyDelete