http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's ok Thursday


Gosh I can't believe it's Thursday already! So shall we begin?

It's totally ok

* That I really don't care who wins the President election! I really don't like either one of them.

* That I want to hang out with my BFF as much as possible! I just can't get enough of her these days!

* That I finally bit the bullet and found a home for my little Greeley it was one of the hardiest things I've ever had to do but I know it was the right decision.

* That I am super excited for my new blog design! My friend Jen did an amazing job and I love her for hooking me up!

* That I drank way to much wine last night and now feel like shit today! I think I'm going to just call it the wine flu!

With all that said hope everyone has a great Thursday and Thank God only one more day till Friday!

13 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up! Love, love, love your blog design! I am so jealous that you get to hang out with your BFF all the time. I wish I could say the same, but we are too far apart.

    So glad I found you! I hope you check-out my blog, too!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up. I've totally been hit by a case of the wine flu from time to time. Right now I'm actually sick with a cold--I'd much rather have it be the wine flu! haha
    Happy Thursday!
    Jenn@ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link-up. Love your blog name!!! I can relate to "wine flu". Not sure which hangover is worse, a wine one or liquor/beer one? Either way, they all suck. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you - sooo over this election year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady- i am also your newest follower. I love your design with the sassy pink zebra. AND that we are of the same age!
    Let's raise a glass of wine and Cheers to us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WINE FLU!!! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog design! It's so sassy! New follower btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Ms. Inappropriate ... you are one wild and crazy girl. I like your new place. Glad I'm still part of it....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I totally agree about the election...I could careless either way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the new blog design Mon! Look at you! Hope you are feeling better today. That wine goes down so smoothly doesnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen did a great job! Missin you! I'm a slack bag this week! Have a great weekend with your wine flu! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't like either candidate either... and there is notttthing wrong with a wine flu every now and then (aka every weekend!?)

    ReplyDelete