http://www.mrsinappropriate.blogspot.com Image Map

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Look!

So I really hope all my awesome followers got my e-mail with my new Blog name! For starters you may be wondering how I got the name Mrs. Inappropriate?

Well it came easy lol... I have a tendency to just let shit fly out of my mouth without thinking first! Specially at work! It came to the point of where our good friend Jason starting calling me Mrs.Inappropriate every time something was said that shouldn't have been. Here's an example..
Jason... Dam it's hot in here.
Me.. Yeah it is even my boobs are sweating!
Needless to say this happens on a daily basis but we all get a good laugh out of it! No harm to Foul.

Now how I got to the new look! My girlfriend Jennifer starting messing around with designing blogs pages to pass the time and she asked if I wanted her to spice mine up a bit? Hello... of course I would. So little by little she got info from me on background,fonts and colors I liked and this is what she came up with! I LOVE IT... I'm trying to convince her to start a little business on the side! She is really good!

Well my peeps that's all I got for now! I'm looking forward to blogging even more now with my new look and name! I hope to be able to put a smile on your face from time to time with my Inappropriateness! 

4 comments:

  1. love the new page, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Definitely fits your personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous! Just like your inappropriateness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog layout looks amazing...your friend should definitely start her own biz! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com :)

    p.s. I've been known to have "no filter" on my mouth as well so I think we will become great blog friends haha!

    ReplyDelete